Friday, May 25, 2012

You know what you get when you try to please everyone? You get shit! And you get hurt! So Mariana, do try not to forget that YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE!
So tired being the one that is always there for everybody, always understanding and trying to keep the harmony. It's not an easy time for me as i am struggling with my health(hormone problems). It's hard to stay together sometimes. I have to do a good job at work, keep my house organized and clean, trying to see all my friends and be there for them. Supporting my mom as she is quite sick and going thru a ruff time, being there for my brother, sister, boyfriend and of course being the best mom i can be to my daughter. It's exhausting!! I would really love to please everyone but i just can't and the shit thing is that i feel bad about it. Hormones! I'll just blame these F&^%#@ Hormones!

1 comment:

Pris darko said...

<3<3<3<3 hug for u linda fadinha....