Thursday, May 24, 2012






Wow! 2 weeks without Facebook...or should i say FAKEbook? 2 weeks that i've committed virtual suicide :p
I don't really miss it but it was nice to know what my REAL FRIENDS & FAMILY were up to. Was also a way to be close to my loved ones that are far away.
My life is so busy right now that i hardly have time for myself  and after many discussions about it i decided to get out. One day i return but for now is good to be OFF.
It is quite nice actually, more quiet and relax as i don't need to know what my 600 "friends" are doing or thinking or thinking that they are doing!
For some it's like...
HELLOOOO,
You are not deep, you are not intellectual, you are not an artist, you are not a critic, you are not a poet
YOU JUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't worry Bloggie, i won't kill you. You are my last scape!


No comments: