Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OK! Quick update on my Boeing situation....

I'm working for 1 and a half year for Boeing and it has been a great experience. Some time ago i received  the news that in the process of restructuring my position(reception/office administrator) will no longer exist and if i wanted i could apply for another position. The position of administrative assistant it's higher and i knew that even without a lot of experience i still had a "small" chance to finally develop myself within Boeing and i would never leave without at least try, so... I applied.
Unfortunately they decided to give the job to someone with much more experience.
My manager had a hard time telling me the news and i in hearing it. It just wasn't her call!
Was quite a drama, we are both emotional and we became good friends during the time I've been working for her. It's really sad to leave a place where you are respected and loved.
My contract ends at the end of the year and that is also the most difficult time to find a new job. Shit Yeah! But that is the way the cookie crumbles.
And now? Well... I don't know! Have faith that i will find the "perfect job" for me!
New challenges for 2013! 

No comments: